[amibroker] Re: I am lost

Steve,

I can turn from being the teacher to being the student on a sixpence
(one cent in Amerispeak).

If you did run a topic on how to 'cut down on
the learning time' or 'how to avoid dead-ends in real-time' you
would have at least one attentive and grateful student.

You better hurry up though as I might have to leave the forum for a
while.
The Managing Director has sent me a series of memos suggesting that,
if I don't get the lawn mowed, weed the gardens and fix the leaking
taps etc pronto I will soon be offered a redundancy package.

Brian.