[amibroker] TypeItIn Buffer Filler

I use a small utility program called TypeItIn, which allows you to define
"buttons" in which you can put any characters.  Then, when you click the
button, the characters are shifter to the "keyboard buffer" and it is like
you typed them in yourself.

This would be great to enter snippits of code but I have discovered that the
program will not enter characters into Amibrokers Editor Window.  Has anyone
tried this program (http://www.wavget.com/typeitin.html) and do you find the
same thing?  Does anyone use a similar program (perhaps a "macro" program)
to enter repetitive code snippits into the Editor Window?

Tomasz, any idea why this program will not enter keystrokes into the editor
window and would it be easy to get it to do so?

Thanks,

Ken