  From: Terry
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:38 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Option traders?

  In Amibroker website try this page:

  http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html

  Part way down is this info:

  + plugin now accepts "O" and "OP" as type specification and treats it as "OPT"

  This allows to get quotes for some options that have very long symbols (exceeding 26 characters allowed by AB).
  For example to get DAX options use this symbols:

  C ODAX MAR 06 5500-DTB-O
  P ODAX MAR 06 5500-DTB-O

  (note that there are TWO spaces between 06 (year code) and 5500 (price).)

  --

  Terry