  From: me_rayme
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:41 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: IB in RT ver 4.82 will not show stocks

  Still same, did a new download IB.dll, does not work. I know how to
  do this.Put in program files/amibroker/plugins

  (Version 4.82.0, Build date: Jul 16 2006)

  Build 860.9, Jun 16, 2006 12:08:04 PM
  Java Version: 1.5.0_06

  Candle.dll
  Candle.html
  DDE.dll
  FT.dll
  IB old1.6.6 .dll
  IB old April 14.dll
  IB.dll 124kb
  MS.dll
  QP2.dll
  TC2K.dll
  TC2KFunds.dll

  Sample from Realtime Quotes , will not show stocks PDLI,UPS,MSFT,POT.

  PDLI
  6EU6-GLOBEX-FUT 1.26
  QMQ06-NYMEX-FUT 76.38
  ER2U6-GLOBEX-FUT 690.30