[amibroker] Where does the 'printf' function print during AA scan?

I am running AA scan successfully and sometimes want to print
simple (non-dynamic) text information. I can print it to a file using
the 'fputs' function. However if I use the printf function such as

printf(" working well ");

I cannot see the output anywhere. It seems like commentary or
interpretation windows can be used, but I don't see the output in
those windows.

Is there any trick or am I missing something?
Thanks for help.

ggoom