[amibroker] Tradestation Intraday data for Amibroker System Calibration

I am looking for a small piece of Intraday 5-min data for Tradestation
2000i so I can calibrate a system in Amibroker(I have a tradestation
system that I coded in Amibroker, but I am not sure if they are
working the same way).  If I could get 10-days of intraday data in
both Amibroker and Tradestation I could line up the signals,trade
dates, etc. to make sure I was doing the system correctly.

Does anyone have 10-days of 5-min intraday data for Tradestation, or
know where I could find this?

Thanks,
Steve