[amibroker] Re: Speed Up Backtesting

I have ... and I'm not pushing some form of AMD over Intel oe vice
versa ...

The construct of Server or Desktop is irrelevant ... I think the
proper term here is more likely ... workstation ... but in any case
what's relevant is how many CPU's the box runs and whether those are
single or multiple core and whether or not AB can utilize anything
past the first cpu/core ...

I thought this enhancement to AB would have been out by now but then
I'm not in charge of the priorities.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> You're comparing apples and oranges.  Server vs desktop.
>
> I suggest you read up on Woodcrest and compare that to Opteron..

Intel