[amibroker] Yahoo volume errors; other good alternatives

I download the yahoo data at end of day and I'm noticing some volume
errors that are substantial.

I was looking today at the data I downloaded for BAS and ARRS to name
a few.   They show huge volume spikes during this year.   When I
looked at the charts on big charts or MSN the volumes were more
normalized and did not have these huge spikes this year.

When I went to Yahoo historical prices and indvidually queried these
the volumes actually change RANDOMLY.   I just looked at BAS; moving
back and forth (next, previous) and one time the volumes are fine;
another time the volumes dropped from millions to tens of thousands on
certain pages.

Therefore the quote system is picking up bad prices.

Anyone experience that and anyone have other good free EOD souces?