[amibroker] Re: I am lost

Allan,
do not be put off by Tomasz - he is bombarded with tons of questions
from all of us, while at the same time trying to continually and
constantly trying to make a very good program even better.

Our questions must seem to him to be simple, and I'm sure the answers
are all in the manual SOMEWHERE (though I can never seem to do find the
answers to mine) snd I know it must be frustrating for him.

To do great things in AmiBroker requires a higher level of programming
than most of us possess, but I am living proof that if you keep
slugging away, one can learn AFL and become proficient.

My skills still, however, come up short on occasion.  My solution to a
recent programming nightmare was to contact Graham.  He wrote the exact
code I needed, I saved DAYS of flailing around trying to do it myself,
and his fee was amazingly reasonable.

rob