From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of allansn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:23 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: I am lost

Tomasz,

that is certainly not the answer I was expecting.I am making a diligent
effort to learn the coding and I have a specific NEED....Perhaps you didnt
bother to read my prior message to the board

I posted the code that I was working with and can NOT get the results
expected from the code descriptions.It is not like I asked the board to code
me a system.I supplied the system which I copied from either the manual or a
user file.I had no problems whatsoever,but when I went into the detailed
trade report and went over the output,I discovered  that the supposed scale
out of 50% was not occuring.but rather 86%.After spending several hours on
it,I thought that I may find some help

"I don't have any experience as a pilot but please give me simple
one-page instruction how to fly jumbo-jet from New York to London"
Sorry but this is NOT doable"

Tomasz,your analogy is way off base and I really dont appreciate it.

Allan