[amibroker] Re: Checking for signals..

Terry, thank you. I'm working in realtime scanning with relatively high
frequency a small database. The net effect of frequency and small database
is that the window appears continually just like a blink. You can minimize
it (if you're able to catch it :) but the next run it'll be there once again
and that's *very* annoying..