[amibroker] ATC and Equal weighted Indicies

Hi all,
Trying to decipher the ATC function and would like to clarify a couple
of points.

I read that it is possible to create individual composites for each
sector automatically.I do have the universal formula written by
Tomasz.By applying that fotmula,I will have 12 composites
automatically added to group 253??
Thats great if it does!!

Is it possible to have an OHLCV format for the composites created,or
just a close?

Also,is it possible to create an equal weighted index in AMI??

Its much closer to how I trade and was wondering if I could create one
and run backtests on it..Thank you

Allan