[amibroker] Re: Is is possible to plot volume with foreign function?

Hello Graham,

 Yes it was my mistake the symbols refrenced by foriegn was not in
capital and was in lower case in the afl on my side. The one posted
was in capital i wonder how it was changed by me and was not saved in
the prog . May be because the .awl files i have was made ++r (read
only). i do this because i had missed many settings prepared after
hours of research.

Anyway Thanks for the help.

Regards

hetu