[amibroker] An Add-on worth looking at.

Group-
I believe that exceptional effort and quality should be recognized and
shared. With this in mind I want to introduce you to an add-on for
AmiBroker that I feel is exceptional.

TradingBasic adds many useful and user friendly charting tools, views
and explorations to our beloved AmiBroker. See web page at
http://www.tradingbasis.com  These, in and of themself, should make
this a welcome addition to your AmiBroker toolbox. However the tools
are just the tip of the iceberg. The real value lies in the support
behind this product. I have dealt with the onwner, Thomas, on a
multitude of occasion and can only say the quality of these
experiences has been Five Star. He has added tool enhancements at my
request, he even created a new indicator at my request, and he has
patiently explained how things work.  I can not begin to tell you how
rare this level of service is. (Only our own Tomasz is on a equal
footing) I can say beyond doubt that the money spent on this product
will not be wasted. I have purchased and discarded many tools in my
time as a trader, but this is one that will remain in my arsenal
forever.

Sincerely,

Don Lindberg