From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:20
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: How do you like new property control?

Hello,

Please note that this way of using params is not supported.
All param() function calls must be unconditional (i.e. do not place
Param() inside if-else statements).
This is so because parameters are read once when you initially insert
formula or modify it.
If you have rarely used params - wrap them into _SECTION_BEGIN /
_SECTION_END so you can fold them
- and they won't take screen space.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko