[amibroker] Re: Missing Data Bars

Terry,

Thanks for responding. In my situation, there are no holes pertaining
to the data for this symbol. I checked the quote editor, and the
correct data (O,H,L,C and Volume)is there for the 3 days in question.

Maybe I'll delete the data and download once again. Not sure if this
will help but it's worth a try.

Herc