From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of allansn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:47 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [amibroker] Comparitive Buy and Hold returns

Dingo,

Thats why i think the user should have the capability to have a "user
defined" benchmark..If one can create it with ATC,and its in the database
how would it be any different that choosing the S&P500???

Please excuse me if i am way off as I am just learning the program and am
basically a programming numnut.

Allan