Re: [amibroker] Next Trading Day Function?

Hmm.. seems like it might work but now() doesn't seem to reflect the ref() function.

For instance,
TimeFrameSet(inDaily);

Test = Ref(Now(9), 1);

TimeFrameRestore();

printf (WriteVal(test));

seems to create "3" which is today, Tuesday.

I'm probably missing something...