  From: emp62
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] IWM and QQQQ for IB plugin

  this has been discussed for a week now on these boards. See: http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

  rgds, Ed

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: sursod
    To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:41 AM
    Subject: [amibroker] IWM and QQQQ for IB plugin

    My Amibroker IB plugin tells me the symbols IWM and QQQQ are no longer
    valid. IB tech support is not answering and I cannot find answer in
    thier online Help. The weird thing is my TWS continues to get quote
    from these symbols.

    Does anyone know the new symbols for IWM and QQQQ for use in the IB
    plugin, may be we have to type strings now?
    Thanks,
    Sursod