[amibroker] Re: EOD data

You're welcome.

It is very nice to receive a thankyou.

I probabaly won't follow the thread much longer as we can expect a %
of small errors and an occassional bigger one as per the testimonial
at another post .

All data has errors.
It is a matter of how many, what impact it has on our
investing/trading style and what methods we can use to compare data
sources for relative accuracy.

At the CSI website there is a copy of an article from Futures Mag
that talks about typical data errors.
It is about futures data but has some relevance to all traders.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Daniel <macprogrammer@xxx>
wrote:

> Thanks for following through on this. I set up a
> Yahoo database in addition to my EODDATA database.
> I'll keep an eye on it to see if it stays accurate.
>

> --- "brian.z123" <brian.z123@xxx> wrote:
>
> > Yahoo data 101 - Appendix 1
> >
> > Ron,
> >
> > Thanks for your prompt reply.
> >
> > The purpose of my email was, out of fairness, to give your
company
> > the opportunity to present their position.
> > I think your answer does that.
> >
> > It will be posted on the website in the appropriate place.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Brian B.
> >
> > Ron Franz <ron@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you for your email.  I just verified that SEED history is
now
> > available on Yahoo.
> > Unfortunately I do not have a complete answer to your comment.
We