RE: [amibroker] Scan/Explore Times

Curious to know if you have solved the problem.  What is the status?

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of EF
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 7:43 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Scan/Explore Times

May have figured it out.  Tomasz mentioned that I might have been scanning
against a native database.  No, I have always scanned against the TC 2005
database.  But what I did do, was after I had done my first scan, I saved
the database.  Next scan which was a different from the first scan occurred
in half the time.  Saved the database again.  My third scan (again different
from the prior 2) occurred in about 50 seconds.  All scans from there,
occurred in about the same time.  I am scanning the TC2005 database group of
stocks in all cases.

EF