[amibroker] Array Explore using Different Time Frames

I am working with 5-min intraday data.  I want to create a variable
called HighDay, which returns the value of the DAILY high for the
previous day.  I assume that I should use the TimeFrameSet and
TimeFrameRestore to accomplish this.  However, when I do this I cannot
see the values of HighDay when I run an Array Explore.  If I change
the periodicity in the Automatic Analysis settings to daily it works,
but my intraday variables don't work then.  Is there anyway to fix
this?

-Steve