From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 6:28 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Ease of Charting

Are you guys aware that you should use Feedback Center
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
for suggestions ?

Only suggestions filled using Feedback center will be considered, as it
provides
way to manage suggestions and view suggestions submitted by the others
avoiding duplicates.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com