RE: [amibroker] Position Size question

Dave,

My chart showed the same. Almost ALL the stocks had values < -10. This
means the -10 PositionSize is nearly always used since your statement
was

PositionSize = Max(-10, -2*Open/(2*ATR(10)));

In only a few cases was the ATR positionSize LARGER than -10, say -7,
thus reducing your positionSize on a few trades. In all other cases your
PositionSize never changes because -10 is the largest positionSize this
formula allows to trade. So, I was wondering what the point was. I
believe you said it was from VanTharp. I have his book "Trade Your Way
To Financial Freedom". Maybe a reference to a page number?

No big deal if that's not easily found.

Thanks for the reply.

--

Terry