Re: [amibroker] Re: Ease of Charting

I got to admit. I also like the idea of being able to
just hit the down arrow key (aka page down, scroll down)
once you are in scan/backtest/exploration/realtime-quote ouput windows
in order to view the next chart for a stock. This would make it
consistant with the way the watchlist window currently works.