Re: [amibroker] Re: Ease of Charting

Hello,

> If you are looking for charts that you can flip through fast and take a peek at each one then AB is not for you

That's the most ridiculous statement I heard recently. Do you know that you can scroll through charts in
AB FASTER than in ANY other software product. Pick a watch list from symbol tree and just press CURSOR DOWN
key and voila - next chart.
That's simple ! and much faster than in TC2005 (you can scroll at least twenty times faster in AmiBroker)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com