[amibroker] A Scan Question

Hi All,

I am very new to tracking/backtesting software, so perhaps I am
missing something. As a test, I ran the example scan on AAR with n set
to 10 days starting from July 7, 2006 data. The first entry in the
scan results shows a SELL on June 30th. Is it normal to see a SELL
without a previous buy? The generated report counted this as generated
revenue.

I am very impressed with the product and am looking forward to
tackling the learning curve necessary to use it to it's fullest.

Rick