RE: [amibroker] AB Freezing Problem - Help needed: SOS

Hello,

Some thoughts based on some questions!

Memory problem?

You said "one or two more bars and then AB will simply freeze." Could it be
some sort of formula problem? Window Task manager says CPU Usage is at what?
On my box at the open of markets I can freeze up if too many programs are
running in addition to Amibroker, task manger says 100% and stays there a
long time. Windows Task Manger Ctrl + Alt + Delete.

Also under task manger under Processes what are your cpu reading? What is
Broker.exe using and the one for TWS. For trouble shooting I have gone
through each one and did an "End Process"!!

Do you have access to another computer to try? This would check out the
"connection".

With hard drives relatively inexpensive and hard drive failure does happen,
I have a complete working system for trading on a separate hard drive and
can bios boot to that.

Best of luck, lot us know what happens.

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.