From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 14:00
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [amibroker] Crazy backtest results

Hello,

Marcin somehow did not see the obvious - you have set non-zero interest
rate that's why you get such results

(interest rate is calculated from "remaining" money and "remaining"
money is different in "all", "short" and "long" columns

so clearly profit figures can sum the way you think). Set "interest
rate" in the Settings to zero and then you will get the results

you were expecting.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com