RE: [amibroker] How do I keep the buyprice while multiple buy signals happen

Hi Andre,

i think the easiest way would simply be to use the exrem function. It would
assure that you only get a new buy after a sell.

SYNTAX 	exrem( ARRAY1, ARRAY2 )
RETURNS	 ARRAY
FUNCTION 	removes excessive signals:
returns 1 on the first occurence of "true" signal in Array1
then returns 0 until Array2 is true even if there are "true" signals in
Array1
EXAMPLE	 buy = ExRem( buy, sell );
sell = ExRem( sell, buy );

Best regards