RE: [amibroker] Info on forthcoming book -- Quantitative Trading Systems

Good to see a book using Amibroker as illustration. I will buy a copy. :>

I would like to see more advance issues of Amibroker to be discussed in the
book. If we need a tutorial, we can check the pdf in AB website. We may want
some down-to-earth AB codes which can be used as reference. As many as
completed sample systems also. So we can learn how to build a system.

Clement

  _____