Re: [amibroker] Re: IB stock symbols invalid

That is wonderful.

I was hoping that was the case. I just transferred
funds to IB so looks like the worst case scenario would
be that I would have to pay additional for eSignal.

If I initiate an automated buy order through IB, do I
have to have the long symbol name or will just the 4 digit
symbol do? For example, for Apple computer can I just
use AAPL?

Well done!!

Ryan