From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of chipfranklin
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 09:25
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Reading Excel Data Files

Hello everyone. I'm a fairly new AB user and I have a question I hope
someone can help me with.

I keep some sentiment and breadth numbers in excel files. I would like
to plot these in AB. Can the program directly read and plot excel
data, and if so, how do I go about doing that? Is there a way to
directly read the file with updated data or will I have to import as
an ascii each time I want to view a chart?

Thanks much for any help!

Chip