Re: [amibroker] Re: Front End Interface with IB

My laptop has a 2nd monitor connector to which i have an LCD connected.
  i have AB displayed on the external monitor and TWS displayed on the
laptop monitor.  you can buy video cards with 2 ports for your
desktop---you don't need a "gaming" quality board.

a lot of traders use 4 monitors in their "trading rooms".  You can buy
assemblies to mount 4 LCD screens so they are neatly arranged.

hth, ron