[amibroker] Re: Front End Interface with IB

I don't know how you work, but when I am trading I like to watch
charts.  If I have to switch back and forth between TWS or some other
order entry package and my charting package, I will lose valuable
seconds and make mistakes (like manually entering GG when I meant to
enter GGB, for example).  Scottrade Elite, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, E-
Trade, TradeStation and as far as I know just about every other
broker has an integrated charting and order entry interface.  IB
offers trading options and advantages I can't get elsewhere, but
their charting is terrible. QuoteTracker is too limited and
alternatives like eSignal are too expensive.  I just know switching
back and forth is going to be a lot less efficient than keeping one
screen open and clicking on a chart to execute a trade. I think
AmiBroker is great in every other respect.  I just wish I could get
this manual entry screen to work.  I'm so busy I don't want to spend
any of my spare time to try to figure out how to get it to work, but
I guess that's my only option if I want to trade through IB. I might
just buy it and play with it, but that's a couple hundred bucks down
the drain if I can't get it to work right.  What I'm really worried
about though is screwing it up and accidentally cleaning out my
trading account.  That would be a real drag.

Chuck