[amibroker] Re: Load Layout from AFL

Thanks d,

However, unfortunately it doesn't retain the specified template. It
only loads it at the beginning of the script, but then, at the first
ticker, switches back to the template that was last saved. It
subsequently saves all charts (tickers) with that template.

My commands in the short-cut properties look like this:

"C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\Plugins\SlideShow\SlideShowFiles.vbs" /W:26 /S:01 /L:"
C:\AB DBase\Layouts\PS Trial.awl" /T:"Y:\Amibroker\Templates\Equity
Sectors\IBES EPS(Mom).ALY"

Perhaps it needs to reload within the loop?

FYI, I'm using AB 4.81.1, on W2000.

Thanks for any suggestions/fixes.

PS