Re: [amibroker] A Really Gee Whiz Request

Hello,

I am not sure what you mean with "AND columns" ( I don't know
how do you want to AND numeric columns)

Multiple column sorting just uses multiple columns to determine the order.

If you are after "AND"-ing result sets (i.e. choosing symbols that appear
in top-N rank according to many criterias), then there are several choices:

a) use single formula and free plugin like Osaka to perform ranking by multiple criterias
b) running multiple explorations/sorting and exporting to watch list automatically using external JScript/VBScript
c) instead of using multiple separate criterias, use combined score (not sum, but multiplication of individual
criteria scores) and sorting by combined score after single exploration. Multiplication instead of addition
will give you desired "and"-like behaviour

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com