[amibroker] VBA Saving Problem

 I am saving some data to my Amibroker Database from a VBA program
(Sticking Dividends in the OI field). I have Amibroker running at the
time. When the program has finished I can see the new data in Amibroker.
I cannot seem to reliably save the data. Sometimes it saves (ie I can
see the data after I stop and start the Amibroker) and other times the
data will disappear even without closing Amibroker. I have tried to use
combinations of refresh/save database in both the VBA code and the
running Amibroker and I can't seem to find a way to reliably save the
data. My feeling is that the data is being stored in the memory cache
but Amibroker is not always tagging it as new data so it is not saving
it to disk.

I'm using version 4.80.1 of Amibroker.

Michael