Re: [amibroker] Re: Difference between Scan and Backtest

1 possible explanation: Make sure your filters or
other signals are in effect. For example, say you have
a 50DMA but only 49 days of data, you might have a buy
signal but there is no data for the moving average so
the signal isn't taken. It seems like this has
happened to me before.

James

=== message truncated ===