[amibroker] Re: EOD data

I'll be the contratian.  I've usued Yahoo data for a number of years
and found it as good as any. Their source is CSI data so it should be
Okay.  On splits I keep a splits calendar and adjust accordingly. Or,
you can redownload periodically (the whole database) as Yahoo adjusts.
 Lately I've used EODdata and found it excellent.  It downloads in
seconds so doesnt take the time that Yahoo does to download. I use the
AmiQuote that comes with AmiBroker.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman