RE: [amibroker] Automatic Save or go-back

you were lucky..

I don't think TJ has coded AB to detect a power surge/failure .. yet..

  _____

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mrdavis9
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:33 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Automatic Save or go-back

Yes, I certainly do, but I still have not  purchased a new battery for it
after the  battery died  a week ago.

Dingo, you really know a lot about Amibroker, so please tell us what
happened that allowed  all of my coding to still be there.

I and others will gain another tidbit of Amibroker knowledge if you can tell
us why I didn't lose my unsaved coding.  Later Ron D