[amibroker] Re: Chart Tree Contents

You should create files/folders using CHART TREE (right click New
Folder/New Formula option) - then they will appear automatically.

 If you create folders / files EXTERNALLY you should use View-
>REFRESH ALL.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarketMonk777" <dlittner@xxx>
wrote:

> Forgot to mention that I created a folder call My Indicators that
I store
> all my custom built indicators in.  Along the same lines I have a
folder
> call My Formulas for my explorations.
>
> C://Program Files/Amibroker/Formulas -  is where I have these two
new
> folders.
>
>   _____

On Behalf
> Of mrdavis9
> Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:57 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Chart Tree Contents
>

> I just now created a new custom indicator, and saved it as
TENg_STK_RSI.   I