Re: [amibroker] Re: Add chart to backtester report?

Steve --
Sorry I didn't understand that you wanted to see charts on the backtest
report.  I don't think you can do it at this time.

However, if you want to see the equity charts for many different stocks
right after you do a backtest you can do the following:
1.  Do AA>BackTest>Individual Backtest (not the default).
2.  Then AA>Equity>Individual Equity.
Of coarse, this only displays results of most recent backtest and
doesn't add anything to the Report.

BTW, You can do AA>Backtest>Portfolio (default) followed be
AA>Equity>Individual Equity, but I don't understand the resulting charts
(arrows don't match the tabulate trades).

You might want to revisit my original suggestion.  It is much, much,
quicker than running backtests all the time.
-- Keith