[amibroker] Re: can not show buy or sell signal arrow

Hi,

You should try suing the PlotShape() function to plot arrows directly
on your chart.

Try this example:
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone) ,colorBrightGreen,0,Graph0,
-15);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,Graph1,15);

Cheers,
DB

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cstdc5588" <cstdc5588@xxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a new computer and installed AmiBroker Pro 4.8 version
> yesterday. I run a simple formula which worked in my old computer.
But