Re: [amibroker] Re: How can I show buy or sell signal arrow

Hi Robert,

I'm not Tomasz (or anywhere near as smart), but have you checked to see if
your chart parameters are set to display trading arrows [ rt click chart,
select parameters -- axes & grid -- miscellaneous -- show trading
arrows ] -- all of this is for display of arrows after an AA has been run.
If you mean simply from the code below, then you need to have plotshapes
added to the code (as well as some other indicator like price or the MAs
themselves).

Hope this helps.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick