  From: Keith McCombs
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Lost Pane with Notes

  Did you maybe do a backup last time you updated to a new beta?  Does that help?

  David Fitch wrote:

    Dave

    These are notes I've written on the face of the pane using menu item, Insert/text. I use it to write histroy of trades on the charts, comments about what price is doing, other stuff. Having it on the chart with price is a great, at least for me, reminder of why I did what I did. I think it's gone but if someone has an idea please let me know
    Thanks
    Dave