Re: [amibroker] Specifying different number of decimals in title

Hello,

You can use customized chart titles.
For example

Title = "Price : " + StrFormat("%g", Close );

%g specification will auto-adjust decimal places and always use the minimum number of decimal places
that are required. For example if price is 2.5000 it will display 2.5

You can also use fixed number of decimals:

Title = "Price : " + StrFormat("%.4f", Close );

%.4f gives 4 decimal places, %.6f will give 6, %.2f will give 2.

You can also use Tools->Preferences->Misc "Decimal places in titles" setting to control default # of decimal places
in titles.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com