[amibroker] Re: Has anybody made any money???

You don't seem to understand.  According to Mark H,
HE IS MAKING 126% THE LAST 3 YEARS.  We are not talking
about his system producing 126% the last 3 years.  He is
MAKING THAT AMOUNT IN REAL LIFE (According to his story).

So what you talked about below is true but irrelevant to Mark H.

intermilan04

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MailYahoo" <MailYahoo@xxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately your back-testing only curve fits your trade system
making it
> optimal with already known data.
>
> If you were to use IO with it out of sample I would think that it
would fall
> apart and you would have to wait for that huge win to dig you out
>

> I rather have my system with a Mdd of about 9% and Annret of 38%
>

> Mark
>

>   _____

On Behalf