[amibroker] Re: Discuss automated / mechanical strategies

I'm not sure if you're asking about automated trading (your software
connects directly to a broker and trades are made automatically
without your intervention) or mechanical system-trading (devise fixed
system rules and follow them without discretionary input), but this is
the best board I know of for discussion on mechanical system trading.

http://www.tradingblox.com/forum/index.php

S.