  From: MillowenaJuno
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] (OT) Re: Has anybody made any money???

  Mark,

  It appears you are doing something RIGHT, that the rest of us would like to
  duplicate, or at least emulate.

  I too buy dips and look for STRONG stocks that have shown me that the market
  likes them too. Unfortunately, my results are nowhere NEAR yours..

  Would you please share with us your system in sufficient detail to allow us
  to learn how to have similar results?

  Thanks!

  Millowena